As reports continue to make clear that Republicans in Jefferson City still have no plan to fix healthcare cuts hurting thousands of seniors and people with disabilities, the Missouri Democratic Party is highlighting where Eric Greitens has been traveling outside of Missouri instead of working with his fellow Republican politicians to restore the healthcare cuts he caused — even though Republicans promised in September they would have a solution in three weeks.
Here’s where Eric Greitens has been since September, instead of focusing on healthcare for Missourians:
- Michigan for a fancy dinner with Betsy DeVos and other wealthy political donors
- Virginia to campaign for notorious DC lobbyist Ed Gillespie
- Nebraska for a political event with other anti-worker politicians like Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker
- Iowa to give a speech, because of course Greitens has already registered a website for a Presidential run
- In front of a camera to shoot a TV ad for an Illinois politician who gave his campaign $100,000 last year
No wonder a top GOP official like State Senator Ron Richard couldn’t even get a call back from the Governor to discuss the healthcare cuts.