“We’re taking a desperately needed legislative reform measure directly to voters to make our state government more transparent, limit the power of big money in our legislature, and ensure we’re able to hold legislators accountable when they fail to act in the public interest.”
The initiative will:
- Require that legislative records be open to the public
- Require politicians to wait two years before becoming lobbyists
- Eliminate almost all lobbyist gifts in the General Assembly
- Lower campaign contribution limits for state legislative candidates
- Ensure that neither political party is given an unfair advantage when new maps are drawn after the next census
Found out more!